Honored Contributor

Re: seed to style.....new to qvc 2021

Too bad. I like the premise of the line but in reality it just looks like something the QVC buyers designed

☹️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though some will find organic cotton very pleasing, I purchased some organic cotton articles of clothing which scratched me.  I cannot wear acrylic and some polyester scratches me.  Otherwise, I don't find anything in this line different from all the other items sold by QVC so I probably would not buy it anyway.

Honored Contributor

I liked the tie dye top Terri wore yesterday, would be interested to hear what that fabric is like.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY

I am sensitive too like you.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Sounds like you'll need non-organic fabric softener and/dryer sheets to soften the fabrics .... 

Trusted Contributor

Yep, love the cotton but the styles are boring.
Everything is looking the same across board.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Sounds like you'll need non-organic fabric softener and/dryer sheets to soften the fabrics .... 

Clothes don't need fabric softener.  If I feel I need "softening," I use a dryer ball.  No desire to add more chemical substances than needed to clean.  Air dry is even better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Even though some will find organic cotton very pleasing, I purchased some organic cotton articles of clothing which scratched me.  I cannot wear acrylic and some polyester scratches me.  Otherwise, I don't find anything in this line different from all the other items sold by QVC so I probably would not buy it anyway.

Can you please share information about the scratching organic cotton.  I would love to know what that is.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chessylady wrote:

I like the concept and price but some reviews from a previous airing found the fabric to be scratchy and not as represented on TV. If we were shopping in person we could determine if that were true.

What was the airing that you saw, and how could you tell from the airing the fabric was scratchy?  As far as I can tell all the items in this line are new with no reviews. 

See press release stating this is a premiere.

https://www.prweb.com/releases/ecofashion_corp_launches_seed_to_style_accessible_affordable_inclusiv...

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing more styles!

Wishing this new line the best of luck.

Nice to see a different country/origin, too.

And the pricing isn't 'over the top' high at all.

I do believe there is a place/need for 'organic' clothing items, here at the Q.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).