Trusted Contributor

This am turned on qvc,same items they had on sat.or Sun.Then the hour changes with a new host,same stuff again.Besides all that,the prices are terrible.To be honest,I really don’t buy like I use to.

Honored Contributor

Re: same item every day an hour

Considering they have a hugh warehouse and thousands of items, it is amazing they keep showing the same stuff.  Yawn!

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Considering all of the years I've tuned in to QVC, I have disconnected to the degree that I watch it as a last resort -- and sometimes just skip it altogether.

Come here to the forums way more often.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, the prices are high, but with the increased tariffs on Chinese goods, up another 25%, prices will truly be out of sight, both here and at all retail.

Probably best to buy now. Prices by fall will be crazy high.

Too bad my fixed income is not going up 25% to keep pace. Between prices and shipping both ways, I'm out. Not much left for QVC or other discretionary spending.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy much at all from QVC.  The items just don't appeal to me and it's always the same items.

In the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday there was an article about how the stock of Qurate Retail (the owner of QVC, HSN and others) fell for the first quarter by 27%.  Some due to the acquistion of HSN but not entirely.  According to this article they are trying to reach the Amazon and Walmart shoppers.

I'm wondering if they think their programming is going to get shoppers back?  I doubt it.

Honored Contributor

The point: how about some new fresh stuff?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

I don't buy much at all from QVC.  The items just don't appeal to me and it's always the same items.

In the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday there was an article about how the stock of Qurate Retail (the owner of QVC, HSN and others) fell for the first quarter by 27%.  Some due to the acquistion of HSN but not entirely.  According to this article they are trying to reach the Amazon and Walmart shoppers.

I'm wondering if they think their programming is going to get shoppers back?  I doubt it.

It certainly won't be their higher prices. Savvy shoppers know better!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I've given up on Q for fashion, the pricing + S&H fees, and heaven forbid you need to return something, then you get charged even more for that. I just looked at my order history, it went back as far as 3/17, no clothing purchases in this time frame, only a few odd purchases of non-clothing items, a couple of those returned, and more should have never been ordered, or at least returned. My last 3 items purchased were 11/18, 7/18 and 3/18. I doubt they miss me, lol, but they should, they seem to be losing customers by dribs and drabs, that has to hurt, eventually. Like another poster stated, I don't even turn the channel on anymore, come here to the forums and check what is happening and go on my way, these days. It's kind of sad, in a way, it used to be enjoyable to watch, now, it is just more annoying than enjoyable.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I buy so little now and after reading the post from a Q  woman who was charged $1800     ..........never have seen a follow-up on that story.............I decided to yank my major CC from my account.  No sense having it just sit there.