Respected Contributor

review of earth orgins boot TSV.coming up

First of all, i was really drawn to these, because they came in navy, wine, and maybe green, along with black , brown etc.

SUPER CUTE. I haven't tried this brand before. Footbed is very cushiony,and comfortable. I ordered my regular size. There is definatley room for a thick sock if needed.

The other thing i didn't realize is there are zippers on the inside and the outside of the shaft.  I am wearing the wine today. I so far, like these alot. they are going to be on ezpay i know. Dare i get a few more colors?

Honored Contributor

Re: review of earth orgins boot TSV.coming up

These are great boots, nice basic design to wear everywhere in all weather too.  Sounds like you're already enjoying them.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo, If you don't mind can you tell us the name of the style please?  I purchased a pair of green Earth boots for fall (elsewhere), and if the TSV is a similar style and available in green, I'd like to compare the prices.  Thank you.  

Contributor

I have the Earth Origin TSV boots from last year, and I absolutely LOVE them! They're the most comfy boots I've ever owned! Last year, I bought the gray (more of a mushroom color) and this year I'd like to get the brown. My question is, what shade of brown is it? Is it more of a chocolate brown or a reddish brown? I'm hoping it's darker without red undertones. It's difficult to tell from the picture.
Respected Contributor

Trixx style is portia

Respected Contributor

I guess we have to wait to see what boots op is referring to...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't get past the zipper that takes a turn on the side of the boot.  It bothers me and looks like a flaw to me.  I know it's supposed to give some interest to the boot but I want it straight.  LOL

As an aside, Sally looks beautiful in that photo for the TSV Preview. 

Honored Contributor

I like that it looks to have a nice lug sole.  I'm looking for a pair like that.

Have my eye on some Fryes, but I can't get past the price.

Honored Contributor

Do we know the price of the TSV?

Super Contributor

The price is $94.80