Esteemed Contributor

To me, the shocking news is that the caller bought three pairs!  

Someday there will a massive clean out!

Respected Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why, oh why do posters persist in trying to start false rumors about something they THINK they heard or misunderstood?  If it doesn't make sense or you're not sure, remain silent until you are.  Jane will most likely be flitting around the QVC set when she's Ninety. 

I agree with Kachina about spreading false rumors.  

@Bella2022   Listen to the clip again before you post stuff like this.  Jayne said to the caller named Ashley.   "I'm retiring and Ashley is taking my job.  You're a rock star."

This was in reference to Ashley explaining or "selling" the shoes on air with her intended use and descriptions.

And there you have it. How simple. Thank you, @CoffeeNut

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Shouldn't go here - know better but...........when JT announces her retirement there will be.........

100 green balloons...........

50 Irish clog dancers..........

2 bagpipe players.............

and JT in a formal green gown surrounded by flowers flowers and more flowers

LOL.

And don't forget her darling daughters.

Oh yes, Cara, Dierdre, and of course Kiki in attendance.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why, oh why do posters persist in trying to start false rumors about something they THINK they heard or misunderstood?  If it doesn't make sense or you're not sure, remain silent until you are.  Jane will most likely be flitting around the QVC set when she's Ninety. 

@Bella2022   Listen to the clip again before you post stuff like this.  Jayne said to the caller named Ashley.   "I'm retiring and Ashley is taking my job.  You're a rock star."

This was in reference to Ashley explaining or "selling" the shoes on air with her intended use and descriptions.

who's Ashley she was with kondabi!!!

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Could it be that she said you're going and I am going as I retire, i.e., meaning when she retires she is going but wishes she were going with this lady now, etc.

I understand what you're saying. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bella2022    You just proved my point.  You don't pay attention to what was clearly posted and also to the TV when it's broadcast. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jane already retired once.  A number of years ago and they did a big farewell in prime time.  Joan Rivers was one of the guests if that helps with the time reference.

Her retirement didn't last very long.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I didn't even see the show and understood @CoffeeNut 's explanation!!! (Deliberate usage of multiple exclamation points)

Ashley is the name of the customer that Jane was on the phone with.

As sometimes the customer is apt to do, Ashley (the customer on the phone) commented in great detail about the item being presented.

Ashley did such a great job describing the product and why she likes it that Jane JOKED that Ashley was doing her job for her so she (Jane) may as well retire.

Im constantly amazed how people can get through the day when they misunderstand this kind of humor.  Not everything is meant to be taken seriously.

Respected Contributor

THat is just what I thought.