Esteemed Contributor

reguarding a284575

[ Edited ]

D & Co  flannel shirt....She said it was  " NEW TODAY"    I have all colors ,that I

bought last yr . Why do they do that. ..and NO reviews posted either...whats up with that???

BTW ..It is a really great shirt.Good material,very well made and looks great even though it is over a yr old!   Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED TO ADD......... I apologise

my mistake....I see mine is 100% cotton the new one is cotton and spandex  ......

Since i cannot delete this message,please disreguard it.........lol

Honored Contributor

I like that it has pockets! That's unusual for a shirt like that to have them.Woman Happy looks like it's almost sold out.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  If they said it was new, and there are no reviews, then I suspect some very slight change was made so it's been updated for this year and is therefore a new item, even if you can't even discern the change(s).

I was at Wal Mart this week and looked over some pretty nice Woolrich plaid shirts.  They were under $20 and no S&H. Woolrich is a good brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: reguarding a284575

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@MalteseMomma  If they said it was new, and there are no reviews, then I suspect some very slight change was made so it's been updated for this year and is therefore a new item, even if you can't even discern the change(s).

I was at Wal Mart this week and looked over some pretty nice Woolrich plaid shirts.  They were under $20 and no S&H. Woolrich is a good brand.

@Pearlee

If they made any changes then they must have cheapened it because this shirt was  utmost perfect in  quality,  size ,ect.!  It couldn't get any better.

I do think she made a mistake saying it was new or they wanted to sell the few they had left from last yr quickly.

Honored Contributor

very cute!  Ridiculously overpriced!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: reguarding a284575

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee

you were right the new one  a284575  is cotton and spandex ,mine  a271325 is 100% cotton.  It bothered me so I had to track it down...........lol 

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Thanks for confirming!   When you said there were no reviews and a  different item number, I thought that had to be the case - some difference or other. I'm glad you solved this "mystery."  If yours is 100% cotton, IMO that's the better version.