Honored Contributor

Have you checked out the today's special on evinelive this morning?  It's a really nice faux suede/sherpa sweater knit cardigan. Pretty colors, I'm really liking the deep choc brown.  Only $46.00. Take a peek if you want to.

Respected Contributor

Re: really nice today's special

I too saw this and I thought it was really cute...I keep asking myself  that question...Do I really need it?  And how much wear will I get out of it???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bellabutterfly  I hear you Ms Bella - how much will I wear it?  Do I REALLY need it?  Well the answer is no I don't really need it but I'd love to have the chocolate.  What a stunning rich deep shade but not too dark that you can't tell it is choc.

May have to continue to think about this one.

I also did see however, the long cardi on the Q's home page by Ms Graver, with patch pockets.  DId you check this one out by chance?  I want the dark green one!!! If it were on easy pay, it would probably be in my shopping cart.

Perhaps I need to visit my lock Marshall's and see what they have.  I love Marshall's, they usually have a few things that end up in my cart!!!  At better prices too.

Esteemed Contributor

IF I were to buy it, I would also get the chocolate. Watched the video, and the sweater knit looks too thin to be paired with the faux Sherpa material. Also, on some of the colors, like burgundy, the front of the sweater appears to be overly shiny.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  I thought the same thing about the burgundy too Ms Maggie. The other colors didn't seem to be like that though.  I really like the swearter knit however, it reminds me of a shaker knit which I love.  I'd buy an xsmall in this because I think the sweater part looks like it could be somewhat stretchy but not stretch out.

Honored Contributor

I just saw it and quickly ordered the cream one.  I absolutely love this and will get alot of use out of it.  

Trusted Contributor

Love the brown and the cream.  But I live in Florida now - do I really need it?  Will I wear it?  I ordered the Herve Bernard wraps last week and got them yesterday.  That was a bargain and they seem nice.  A little thinner than expected but overall well made and not overwhelming. 

Honored Contributor

I especially like the cream and grey.  However when I saw the profile view on the models, I realized if you are endowed the collar pokes and it is not flattering.  For those who purchase,, enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I watched the video again. That Warren guy is one of a kind! I really liked the inch or so ribbed hem, thought it was a nice finishing touch to the knit. So, I did order in the chocolate. Now, I want those fringed heels that the chocolate model was wearing, but I couldn't find in their boot selection. On a hunt! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

[ Edited ]

That vendor is working quite the look Man Wink