Regular Contributor

Re: re:update on evine ttv dress

Unfortunately, I returned mine today. It fit fine, in my regular size Medium, but I didn't like the way it kind of "poofed" out on the side where the "scarves" came together. If it didn't fall like that, I would have kept it.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four

I'm pretty sure she's referring to the Indigo thread TTV and not the one world. I got the One World too and I intend to either belt, magnet or broach the front seamed section but that's just my preference. I think it's cute either way.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I've actually had very good CS with Evine whenever I've called them with a problem.  I do agree, however, that there shipping charges are way out of line.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

i measured the two dresses to see how much of a difference there was in the sizing. 

the green dress was a full 8 inches larger around the bust area than the rose one. 

That's alot!

Honored Contributor

I have only had to return one item to evine and it was a ring that just didn't look right on my finger. Customer service was great. I am a size 10/12 small frame and kind of busty I find small fits perfectly with one world. Sorry sizing didn't work for some of you. I love my clothes from evine. Just received a maxi today in a small and it is perfect. I have tried clothes from hsn and Q. I have narrowed my purchases for clothes to evine. It is so nice when you do find a brand that works for. When I do i stick with it. One world indigo thread and Kate and mallory all work for me. My style is casual and comfortable. Happy first day of summer.😀
Honored Contributor

I love eine and do a lot of my online shopping there but I can concede that their customer service is not great!

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo, yes, I guess you're right. Actually, I was fine with the front section, it was the sides I didn't care for.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@Andreatoo, yes, I guess you're right. Actually, I was fine with the front section, it was the sides I didn't care for.

@mom2four

I understood that I was just pointing out that I probably won't be wearing it like they showed it! LOL