Honored Contributor

Very rainy here as well!  It rained yesterday, I could hear heavy rain last night and it's supposed to rain all weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Good morning! Not wowed yet by anything they're offering. I think Ali is cute as a button but she grates on me for some reason, she just seems to acts too cutesy to me, if that makes sense. Rain's not hit us yet today, forecast for later tonight. We got a nice rain last evening and I'm hoping it's making a difference for our flowers. I switched out my closet this week, moving winter out and summer in. I'll have to see what I have left over from last year and see what I need for the new year. Purged lots of things that I didn't wear all winter long and all the swing/shark bite/fit & flare summer tops. Enjoy your weekend; if it's too rainy, maybe some mud pies would be in your future!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Good morning! Not wowed yet by anything they're offering. I think Ali is cute as a button but she grates on me for some reason, she just seems to acts too cutesy to me, if that makes sense.

@Carolina925  - I understand what you mean.  Cut the cutesy talk and family talk and she would be great!

Respected Contributor

Ugh shark bite

Honored Contributor

Good morning @1 DancinQueen . Early Sunday morning and I have a shopping hangover. LOL

My favorite store Banana Republic has lost my business for several seasons. The color story has been khaki, tan, beige, flesh tones, etc. I just cannot wear those shades anymore w/ silver hair....even adjusting makeup. Gap on the other hand had good linen long sleeve tees. I always wear long sleeves so I don't have to slather my arms w/ SPF. Besides tees, I wear cotton or linen blouses (yes, ironing is a bummer, but mostly wear something that's a lightweight knit. Bottoms are still jeans, linen slacks or cotton chinos. It gets very hot/humid here. 

I found cute white sneakers with a black stripe on the side and a few pair of ballet flats...not the kind with no support. There was a Clark's store and Clark Collection has those flats with a thicker sole and some arch support. I purchased black and off-white.

Victoria Secret for some fancy bras and panties...tee shirt bras under knits, but love colorful matching undies when I can wear them without needing smoothe underwear.

Then a break for a huge salad at Cheesecake Factory....and the delicious basket of bread. I had walked my feet off and did not feel guilty about eating from that basket.

Rain and storms today, too. Staying home and working in my studio.

Have a great day...hope your weather lets you get outside.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's rain was awful.

I had to be at church in the afternoon .... it's 1/3 mile walk each way.  Weird rain .... really bit raindrops - noisy raindrops on my umbrella.

In NYC there are always puddles at curbs ... I was wearing boots, but the cuffs on my pants were soaking wet from both the puddles and the rain.

Coming home was even worse ....