Super Contributor

rah Dress for Success @ Talbots

The new Dress for Success collection is in the newest March Collection. and it is only 3 sweatshirts=with writing like Inspire-Blue Sweatshirt, White-entire front has writing, Pink-Strength.

Not too thrilling.

The march collection has a lot of cotton items, and some Haven Well Withing pajamas that are a cotton-silk blend.

alot of ruffles flounces and ties which I cannot pull off but look cute.

lots of color. I am trying to move away from black and navy and add some color.

lots of sweatshirts!

but overall I really like this March collection.

donna

Honored Contributor

Re: rah Dress for Success @ Talbots

They must be suggesting locker room success.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Would love to shop at Talbots but it seems the majority of their tops are crew neck, bateau neck, drop shoulders, gathered sleeves at shoulders and horizontal stripes.

I look terrible in these styles.  I keep hoping for something different but they are always the same.   I do buy an occasional piece, but not often.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

I so agree- all those stripe tops and dropped shoulders. and I cannot wear a bateu or boat neck top-who can? And those paisley print  tops just get bigger and wilder.

I do like a lot of talbots but the selection seems to be geting smaller for my needs.Really disappointed in the new Oprah Dress for success collection-seriously 3 crewneck sweatshirts with Inspire! Strength! Me! on the front. I do not know anybody in my group ( well we are all over 70) who will be rushing to buy those, lol.

donna

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love Heart their website and catalogs.

Love their style choices, colors, etc.

Team Talbots!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).