Trusted Contributor

for people who have had items on backorder...did you eventually get the item? just curiousSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: qvc backordered items???

@alohakz  About 1/2 the time I get the items.  Many times though, I just cancel because either I get tired of waiting or I decide that I really don't need it.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Spoiler

I've almost always gotten the items I've had on waitlist.  I recently went on waitlist for a popular D&C top and within 2 or 3 days it shipped.  I wore it yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I just canceled a Kim Gravel jumpsuit order this morning. When I ordered it it was in stock and showed in process then it flipped to backorder then it flipped to in process again and it has been on backorder now for about 2 weeks. I don't understand why when I order an item if it's in stock and shows in process and it's paid at that time why it flips back. Aren't they filling orders for those who have paid? I cancelled another backordered item about three weeks ago. I rarely do waitlist and I get the impression back order and wait lists are two different things. I think wait list is somehow they measure they will have items to fill the waitlist but back ordered they are not certain. I don't know, that's just my guess. I'm not going to order anything that is backordered and if an order of mine flips into back order status I will cancel it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Most of the time I get but now and then no.  One I really wanted I did not get but showed  I ordered in time.  That was  disappointing.