Honored Contributor

Re: "that woman" collection by marlo thomas hsn

To replicate her bangs, I used a big wad of cotton, arranged my bangs over the cotton and taped it all in place with pink hair tape.

i never cared much for her boyfriend.  He was no Ken😀

Honored Contributor

'Well, It's about time'!!   I'll be watching.  Marlo writes articles for the Huffington Post. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I wish for her the best she was my favorite growing up...........I have her seasons of THAT GIRL...........love watching them still.

Honored Contributor

@granny me@ROMARY@tansy

Apparently, from what I read, Marlo Thomas has the genetics for being one of the least aging in appearance in Hollywood.

I guess many are in awe of this, although she probably did get some work done too. But, still!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
Marlo Thomas to Launch ‘That Woman’ Collection on HSN The ready-to-wear and accessories collection will be launched Jan. 19 on HSN.

Thomas will introduce “That Woman” on HSN Jan. 19 during “The List With Colleen Lopez” from 9 to 11 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time.) The collection will be available for purchase on HSN.com starting Jan. 9. Thomas will appear on HSN several more times throughout next year to present new collections.

The “That Woman” line is composed of dresses, tops, pants, skirts, dusters, jewelry and bags. Prices for the 15-piece collection range from $39.90 for a heart choker to $79.90 for a lace-up sweater to $169.90 for a perforated moto jacket. The size range is XS to 3X.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/ready-to-wear/marlo-thomas-launch-that-woman-collection-on-hsn-10704908/

@sunshine45

I love her.  She is such a beautiful, classy and admirable woman.  I will definitely watch although I don't know how much I will be able to afford!!! Thanks for posting this!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

Will be interesting to see her, but anyone under 60 will not know who she is nor are they likely to know her father....although there are channels now that play the TV series from the 50's on.

Honored Contributor

CHEX wrote:

Will be interesting to see her, but anyone under 60 will not know who she is nor are they likely to know her father....although there are channels now that play the TV series from the 50's on.

i just turned 54 and i know who she AND her father are......and i didnt hear about them on any of the nostalgia channels.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

56 here and I recall watching originally aired shows not repeats
Respected Contributor

I know some are impressed with celebrity lines, but I don't think I've ever made a purchase from any of them.  Always interesting to watch a show, but I generally am not impressed.  If this business model works for HSN, good for them.   

Honored Contributor

Sunshine:  Please remind us (well, me) the day before!  ok?   I don't want to miss Marlo's show.   Thank you ahead of time. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).