Valued Contributor

@september wrote:

Isn’t Giuliana an HSN brand?

Yes

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

Yes it is but I posted here since they are basically the same company. I know wore shoppers here. HSN boards are pretty worthless.  Is that OK?

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies. I am not going to mess with the exchanges unless it is just a random item. The jeans were a Today Special or whatever and I honestly thought they would fit. I didn't plan to have to exchange them but sizing can be tricky on jeans. Thank you for letting me know I'm not crazy with the free exchange thing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva  I'm with you on the confusion with exchanges!!!  They don't always process them correctly either which just adds to the frustration of it all.   I wanted to tell you that I had ordered the TSV G jeans also and already sent them back.  How on earth do they fit people I don't know!?  I am usually a 12-14 in pants, ordered the 14 and could not even button them.  I just left a review today with one star!   So disappointed in myself for falling for the nonsense sales pitch once againSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@september wrote:

Yes it is but I posted here since they are basically the same company. I know wore shoppers here. HSN boards are pretty worthless.  Is that OK?

I didn't realize that HSN had free exchanges.

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@september wrote:

They’re not the same company.  They’re owned by the same parent company.   You didn’t say in your opening post that you had purchased these jeans from HSN, and other posters are giving you the QVC info.

I don’t see anything about free exchanges on the HSN website.  In the past, I exchanged an HSN clothing item for another size, and was charged the return fee.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky- HSN's exchange policy is buried at the very end of the Returns section.  Not quite as straightforward as the Q's.

Here it is:

How do I exchange an item?

If your item arrived damaged, defective or maybe you received the wrong item entirely, we'll take care of it! Even if you simply want a different size or color, you can exchange an item online or by calling us, at no additional cost within 30 days of the package being delivered.

A Few Important Things to Know About Exchanges:
We are only able to exchange items that are currently in stock. If we do not have the item in stock, we will refund you the amount of your original purchase. Some items cannot be exchanged, but may be returned for a refund.

If your item is available in a different size, color, or style, you will have the option to exchange your item for an alternative choice.
In most cases, we ask that you return the original item within 15 days of calling for an exchange.

Based on the product, the exchange order may be shipped immediately after the exchange is processed or you may be asked to return the original before the replacement is ships. When you complete exchange online or with a Customer Service Representative you will be provided with an estimated delivery date.
All exchanges must be sent to the same shipping address as the original. If you need the product shipped to a different address you can return it for a refund and place a new order.

Exchange by Calling Us
To arrange an exchange over the phone, please contact our Customer Service department at 1.800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET). Please follow the return directions in How do I return an item?

Exchange Online

You can access the exchange option by clicking "Order Status" from the person icon on the top right corner of any HSN.com page once you signed in to your account. Online exchanges will not be available for all items. If you select an item that you are not able to exchange online, you will see a pop up box populating requesting that you contact Customer Service.

Honored Contributor

Re: "free exchanges"

[ Edited ]

This topic was posted in two different forums and one of the moderators has responded on the other one, if anyone wants to check out the info provided.

(ETA:  The other duplicate thread is in the Beauty forum.)

Valued Contributor

The big problem is that when you send an item back & check if it's available by the time they process it the item is out of stock. I wish they did what HSN does. You have an item to return & need a different size or color & they let you do the exchange yourself! Then you have 15 days to get the item back or in the system as on it's way & no fees at all. They ship the new item out immediately! Beautiful & so simple.

Valued Contributor

That makes no sense. Won't be buying clothes on QVC unless I already have it & want more. Even then it's a gamble!