Respected Contributor

Re: "Unfortunate" Placement Prints?

Oh my goodness !   I see women sometimes walking around with 'mis-placed' placement print front and/or back and I wonder how can they not be aware !?!   Talk about X marks the spot, geez !  

Respected Contributor

Years and years ago, I saw a woman on a game show with a blouse that had an all-over print,  Unfortunately, it had 2 beige oval shapes over her chest.  On camara, from a distance, it looked like cutouts in just the right (or wrong) places.  Hilarious.  I wonder if she was mortified when she later saw herself on TV.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I really dislike placement prints.  Most of SG's look like the models are wearing ultrasound images or x-rays.  

I once saw an LDO that had these enormous circles "placed" in the most peculiar places on the front of the dress.

Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Years and years ago, I saw a woman on a game show with a blouse that had an all-over print,  Unfortunately, it had 2 beige oval shapes over her chest.  On camara, from a distance, it looked like cutouts in just the right (or wrong) places.  Hilarious.  I wonder if she was mortified when she later saw herself on TV.

LOLWoman LOL

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

This is a contender, depending on your height-

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]