Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I never realized until recently how inconvenient shopping of any kind whether online or in store can be.I spend hours online to find something only to have it arrive with something off about the fit or size.If I go to the mall I find the item I want but not in my size or color.I can see how those new sites that determine your style and size then send you style packages could become the new big thing.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

What a trial you two had! 

I love your choices and you ARE GREAT at coordinating/pulling ourfits together.

So many times and occasions that you can wear the items you chose!

Have a fun “twins” day!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@dex

I think we have spent about 10 hours each on this one day, LOL.  What a drag!  I brought my boot spray in on Thursday.  Her job is to spray the suede this weekend, so that we are ready to go on Monday.  I told her that since Sunday is 90% rain, she needs to get it done today. 

It is super disappointing when things aren't what you expect from online shopping (color, fit, etc.) but when they don't arrive at all- ridiculous!  I told her that she should have CS ship the jeans in an 18 via expedited shipping, so she could try them in case she likes the fit of those better.  The goal is for us to have pieces that we can wear to school on other days, like the jacket or tank, and I want her to feel comfortable in the jeans so that she wears them in her personal life too.  

Trusted Contributor

oh my gosh!  what a story!

In your next career, you should be a personal shopper! 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono,

What a lovely idea that also speaks volumes about your character.

Bravo Lola!🌻Since we do not have such a tradition in my institution I just wear lots of twin sets

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62

@roeroe1005

@LTT1

@dex

@magicmoodz

Here is our photo from Twin Day.Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

@tends2dogs

@PINKdogWOOD

I could only see so many screen name notifications at once, but I didn't want you to miss out.Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

What fun!  Your outfits look great and again, let me say you are are a very special friend!

You know, I always pictured you to have pink undertones in your skin, but now I see clearly you are yellow-based. 😁

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I'm the caregiver for my Mom, she's in hospice care at home. So I just wanted to say that it's so touching for you to make this effort for your friend. You are a true friend. Being in my position, knowing what it's like to try to find kindness wherever you can...and not get it from people you're supposed to get it from..it's a really hard road to be on.

Your outfits look great too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor
Great job on the 'twins' outfits.
"To each their own, in all things".