Esteemed Contributor

They don't sound comfortable to me......LOL

Honored Contributor
I know this is silly, but I just don't want to wear something called treggings, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

For me, there is nothing more comfortable than knit.  The original leggings.  I absolutely hate the hint of a wrinkle in the fabric on my legs.  I want nice and smooth so my legs seem to disappear and it becomes all about my top.  It's getting so hard for me to put on regular pants or jeans these days.  I look at myself in the mirror and think I look dumpy.  It's amazing how a particular style influences, plus all I see when out and about is leggings.  I feel out of place in anything else.   

Respected Contributor

they all look the same to me.  maybe i need to see them in person.

Honored Contributor

Leggings, jeggings, and now treggings - no, no, and no for me. Not my style. I just don't like to wear pants that tight on my legs. 

Respected Contributor
Lol, I hate all this nonsense of mashing words and names together. Sounds childish to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: "Treggings"?

[ Edited ]

I own a pair from Rag & Bone.  Puchased it about a year ago.  So it's been around for a while.  Jeans made of twill (and look more like a legging)

Respected Contributor

The child of twill and leggings would be tweggings....    

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Opps, my bad.

While made of twill the name is a combo of "trousers" and "leggings", hence "treggings"

We just call them skinny pants.....lol

Trusted Contributor

I would rather go back to stirrup pants, always comfy, and stayed in place.  So many tunics nowadays, lots to choose from.----tedEbear