Respected Contributor

Shouldn't they be tweggings?

Esteemed Contributor

Opps, my bad.

While made of twill the name is a combo of "trousers" and "leggings", hence "treggings"

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla

OMG, your post made me laugh so hard I nearly choked.  Treggings almost sound like something out of star trek.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Next they will have "bodings" that pull up to your armpits and have a halter top................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Next they will have "bodings" that pull up to your armpits and have a halter top................

QVC's pants fit me like bodings.  The rise is so long, I can tuck them under my bra.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of treggings.  It's not something I would try.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

QVC's pants fit me like bodings.  The rise is so long, I can tuck them under my bra.

Pantihose used to fit me like that!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

H&M clothing fits small so the largest size they have, a size 14 in the slim fit "treggings" would be like a size 12 anywhere else. I cannot fit into H&M clothing except their summer caftans and ponchos which are swimsuit coverups.

There's nothing special about these pants either, they look like leggings.

But I did get a laugh out of the name "treggings". It sounds like something you would wear to climb a tree!

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like something else I need.  No himi NO.

Trusted Contributor

OK, I bought a pair of pants at JCPenneys a couple years ago that qualify as Treggings. They have a very subtle plaid pattern. I bought them because they reminded me of a simillar pair of pants I had in the mid 80s. They are nothing new!

They're not really comfortable to wear either.