Honored Contributor

"The models are wearing their usual sizes."

Thank you for letting us know. But just maybe it would help a little more if we knew what their usual sizes WERE!! Smiley Frustrated

They are models. Would it hurt to mention on every fashion show what size they're wearing? I'm sure the hosts could ask them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: "The models are wearing their usual sizes."

[ Edited ]

Hahahaha. That really isn't very helpful, is it? I don't watch every show every day and have no idea what the models usual sizes are. I know hosts always seem to wear extra small or small, no matter what size they are, and I've never heard a model wear anything larger than an XL, but that's all.

Respected Contributor

i wonder if the person who said that was just trying to say that the models did not have to size up or size down?  just a thought. 

Super Contributor

Maybe that means we don't size up or down but telling us their sizes should be routine host info. It's difficult enough when we can't feel or see up close what the fabric is like, or the model doesn't turn around. Zoom in already!

Honored Contributor

Heck,I can answer that easily. The larger models all wear large and the thin models all wear xs.

Respected Contributor

It is so hard to judge one's own size based on the models.  I am a consistent medium (10/12) in pants.  As I understand it blonde Kerry is a medium as is blonde Maria.  Kerry and Maria don't look the same size to me.  

Knowing if a garment or shoe is running small, large or 'true' to size is some help though based on my own past experience.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see a few Mediums..........Although someone here mentioned that Kerri and blonde Maria are Mediums......but I don't ever recall hearing on air that Medium is the size that they're wearing.  I'll pay closer attention next time.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

On top of letting us know what the usual sizes actually are, it would help to know if it was usual QVC sizes - much of QVC sizing is vanity sizing.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I don't think it really matters what their usual sizes are anyway because most of the time they're wearing a garment that's too small on them.  So often you see items that can't be buttoned or zipped because they're not wearing the proper size.  

As far as all the hosts wearing 'extra, extra small'..lol.. I couldn't  agree more because I'm an 'extra, extra medium'...LoL

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella Extra, extra medium.  I Heart that.  You and me both!