Honored Contributor

Duck tape huh? I guess you could say that it really is 'tacky' [rim shot]
😉😃

Respected Contributor

Lovely, lovely--muy bonito!!  Thank you for sharing-- I made sure to go online and vote.  I hope she wins!

Esteemed Contributor
I just looked at the other contestants and, IMO, none come close to the dress posted. I also made sure to vote for her.
Trusted Contributor

What a talented and focused young woman!  Whether she wins the contest or not I believe she has a bright future!

Respected Contributor

Re: "Stuck at Prom"

[ Edited ]

This gown is a stunning work of art. It is truly a labor of love.

Honored Contributor

I hope she will be majoring in art or fashion design. She is very talented. 

Respected Contributor

Wonderful photography and modeling too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a creative bone in my body and I really appreciate those that do.  This reminds me of those non-traditional textile challenges on Project Runway.  Many times, those designs are my favorites from the whole season.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Cat Gif - ID: 89370 - Gif Abyss

And I am proud to announce that "our" girl Larissa WON the GRAND PRIZE!  10K are coming her way.

Thank you on behalf of the Spanish teachers in the U.S. to those who voted.  It really was an awesome dress that she put together.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Stuck at Prom"

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

Cat Gif - ID: 89370 - Gif Abyss

And I am proud to announce that "our" girl Larissa WON the GRAND PRIZE!  10K are coming her way.

Thank you on behalf of the Spanish teachers in the U.S. to those who voted.  It really was an awesome dress that she put together.  

Yay! I did think her dress was the best of the selection. Happy her talents were rewarded. 

Thanks for the update w/ the great news.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."