Honored Contributor

"New" QVC Fashion Line, STUDIO PARK

Coming in March, QVC is launching their new apparel line called, Studio Park.  QVC states: "inspired by our hosts, with monthly drops."

No further information, yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: "New" QVC Fashion Line, STUDIO PARK

Hosts=pajamas?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sounds good to me.........Would like to see hosts in or around their home environment, modeling and presenting their favorite Q items.

Would be fun to watch. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  😂

Amy Stran also posted this afternoon that she has "Big News" that she'll announce in one of her shows tonight.  I wonder if it's one & the same.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Facebook post says launching 3/7/22 and includes this link. Amy must be the first with her capsule line as she has a video.

*editing to delete link - just looked to long to me!  You can put Studio Park in the search box and you can see Amy's video.

Honored Contributor

This should be interesting! Smiley Wink

But - they all love and are amazed by and have in every color - the stuff they currently sell!

Honored Contributor

If it's "what the hosts wear" then I wonder if the items will be inspired by fashions from Nordstrom and Lord and Taylor!  Nah!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Alter Ego !

I think this looks very interesting!

More updates....some of the other hosts besides Amy influencing this new line will have their collection soon:

Katrina

Leah

Alberti

Courtney

Kerstin

Jane Brown

Shawn

Valued Contributor

I hope these will be quality pieces.  good to see the range of sizes xxs-5x and reg, petite and tall lengths.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From that video, it sounds like this will be only an Amy Stran inspired Q-brand. Good for her if so, since fashion is her passion here on Q, it's a nice new opportunity for her. Hope it goes well. I'm always into her sense of style, so I'll be interested to see what she can pull off, within the confines of the Q brand. Like all the brands here, won't be for everyone, but I'll be interested. I hope it brings something new we haven't seen over and over. I know she's a 'self-professed' t-shirt and jean girl, which I'm down for...but Candace Cameron Burre' also has much of that type thing. I am just looking for something fresh from Studio Park. ie. Less oversized, less tunics, less joggers. Amy does love a comfy, jogger set. But we shall see!

****Updated: Ok, I see now they've listed other hosts to influence the line too.