Honored Contributor

Re: "New" QVC Fashion Line, STUDIO PARK

[ Edited ]

Interesting. I will definitely check out the pieces online when they come in to stock. I am always "up" for seeing new clothing lines. 

Honored Contributor

Perhaps these are the hosts they are starting with and others will be included down the line.

I could see Kerstin with workout wear and swimsuits and Jen Coffey with workout wear as well, plus more professional office attire.  I think Jen typically dresses very nicely.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper I too like the 2 things Amy posted. I am a blazer girl! My uniform could be a blazer, jeans, a t-shirt or button down, and either loafers, sneakers (I have many colors of high top Converse that I wear in the spring/summer months) or ankle boots. I absolutely love white blazers with ankle jeans or jeans rolled up and loafers (no socks of course). I have about 4 different colors of Isaac's corduroy blazers. I also have ponte blazers and seersucker blazers.

I'm a blazer girl too, from as far back as high school and forever after. And not just blazers, I really love all kinds of jackets and coats. I'm a jeans girl too...this time of year, I too love a plain cotton t-shirt, or graphic tee, blazer, boyfriend or girlfriend jean, or ankle jean, mid wash, cute ankle boots, leather sneakers or funky ones of some kind, or pumps for more dressed up. Could be my uniform too. That cut of the jacket Amy has on is cute. Wondering what the material is. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

via facebook

Angelo C. Vellucci

And just like that, it’s time to share more from a special shoot I worked on with Amy Stran QVC for her Studio Park capsule collection. Collection coming March 7th✨👏🏼 ❤️

@sunshine45  I like both of those.  The blazer is not too long and seems to have a nice cut to it. I hope it comes in white.  I love a while blazer with medium wash ankle jeans in the Spring.  The sweater looks fun and casual.  

Nothing will be everyone's style.  It'll be interesting to see what the other hosts have been working on for their collections.

To me, it seems QVC is making this more like the original idea behind GILI -- Got It Love It.  Lisa R. was not a designer either, but she collaborated on the items based on her suggestions of what she owned or liked.  It sounds like that's what Studio Park will be with each host having their say as to what they'd like the real designers to produce. 

@Caaareful Shopper 

You NAILED IT!!! Just like the real celebrities do..... someone else does all the work and they approve it...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Alter Ego !

I think this looks very interesting!

More updates....some of the other hosts besides Amy influencing this new line will have their collection soon:

Katrina

Leah

Alberti

Courtney

Kerstin

Jane Brown

Shawn

There's only 3 Id be interested in just seeing---Katrina, Leah, Jayne Brown..... But if Amy's posted fashions are any indication....count me out....Isnt the high/low hem outdated? If not, it should be! And I HOPE they keep one thing in mind, but I doubt it, the style they chose cant just look good on an XXS.....should be stylish looking on all sizes....that's a challenge

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

What I find interesting is probably the #1 item I see posts about is Amy’s denim jacket. She’s even wearing it in the video, for goodness sakes! She then teases you by saying “jacket”…but when she goes through the list of items, it’s revised to “blazer” and she is clearly showing a blazer in the photos posted above. So, will the most popular item she wears be included? Just something I’m curious about.
Honored Contributor

more AMY STRAN X STUDIO PARK sneak peeks.....

QVC - Amy Stran x Studio Park | Facebook

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Amy Stran has the first collection being introduced.

She is now Live on Instagram with the actual head designer (I didn't catch her name), who is  giving all the background information of how this came about and the technical and creative factors that go into it all.  The designer describes teaching Amy about different fabrics, drape, textures, cuts, etc. and asking for her preferences for each piece.  

Amy is by no means claiming to be a designer.  It's the same as if any one of us were asked what we want in a sweater, a pair of jeans, or a jacket...

I'm looking forward to the launch on the 7th.

Honored Contributor

Amy Stran has the first collection being introduced.

She is now Live on Instagram with the actual head designer (I didn't catch her name), who is  giving all the background information of how this came about and the technical and creative factors that go into it all.  The designer describes teaching Amy about different fabrics, drape, textures, cuts, etc. and asking for her preferences for each piece.  

Amy is by no means claiming to be a designer.  It's the same as if any one of us were asked what we want in a sweater, a pair of jeans, or a jacket...

I'm looking forward to the launch on the 7th.

Thanks for the update @Caaareful Shopper- I too look forward to it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri