Respected Contributor

Re: "Leggings Are the New Denim"

skinny jeans i love.  leggings not that much unless worn with a long tunic.  and i mean long.  i'm speaking for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I wear bootcut leggings  often! My Yummies are so flattering- they're a cross  between a ponte pant  and a traditional legging.

I hope you got your Yummies when they were on sale at HSN..amazing deals!!!!..besides the leggings I also got her bras..LOVE everything..But always need to size up!!! Also love Marla Wynne's flatterfit, both the bootcut and the skinny..they're not leggings but they're very flattering! My most FAV leggings are made by HUE..I have tons! Keep adding more..I weight 112 and always wear tunics or longer tops..get compliments so I guess I look ok..Not a spring chicken anymore..but I refuse to dress like one! Lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@sallybusky  Is that a beagle under your name. If yes, I have 2 at the moment & many all my life. Just spotted him/her. 🐾

Respected Contributor

hue does make the very best leggings imo

Regular Contributor

I'm 53 years young just lost 50 lbs. and I look great in leggings!  Right now im wearing a pair of black ponte knit leggings, fitted tunic sweater and black leather riding boots.  lots of compliments today!!

Honored Contributor

@jessiegi63
Congratulations on the weight loss! And I'll bet you look wonderful
Respected Contributor

After seeing this woman at the store the other day ... some women should never wear leggings!  NEVER EVER! I did not take a double take, I think it was more of a triple take!!! 

Some women just need to stick with normal jeans in a very heavy denim weight  and in their appropriate size would help too. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

1. Long sweater,black leggings,tall boots.  It's the uniform of today and it's getting to be a very boring look.  Went shopping with my daughter,she had on a great pair of dark jeans and a ruffled white blouse. She looked great. 
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Leggings will not replace my denim jeans. Jeans are my choice for casual wear. I do not own any leggings, jeggings, or yoga pants. I did try a pair once, but I don't like the way they look or feel on me even with a longer top.