Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Laces" Trend in Clothing

These are at Nordstrom.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan

"Our nearby Michael Kors Outlet..."

Concord Mills...or did I miss something?  We are very close, wildcat, and, if I had your email addy, I'd contact you and take you to lunch!!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@wildcat fan

"Our nearby Michael Kors Outlet..."

Concord Mills...or did I miss something?  We are very close, wildcat, and, if I had your email addy, I'd contact you and take you to lunch!!  

Hi @MacDUFF 😊 Last week I went to the Charlotte Premium Outlets off of I-485 (exit 4).  Fairly new and clean...just before Christmas that Michael Kors Outlet was THE place to be as they had a line outside waiting for the security guards to let shoppers in a few at a time.  I wasn't that interested to wait 45 minutes to an hour just to get in the door!  My fave stores there are Talbot's Outlet, Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Lucky Brand, Coach, and the shoe section at Saks Fifth Avenue.  Saks clearance section had some beautiful things at less than $20 if only I were two sizes smaller!  But I was still able to score some deals at Talbot's.  Looks like we're getting some warmer weather coming through...so glad to see spring just around the corner!  Would be great if we could get a QVC group together for lunch this spring or summer!

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan

Whaaaat!?!?  I learn something new every day...had no idea this outlet was there...it doesn't look too far from Nordstrom Rack, which is about as far that way as I've ever been (ok, I've gotten on 77 to SC a time or two), so I'll have to check it out. 

Ultimately, I stopped going to the Saks Off 5th at Concord Mills...I rarely go there at all any more.  I made a purchase that had a tiny flaw in it...only I would notice it that's how tiny it was...but that piece was in that store for...get this...four years!!  It got to be a game with me...could I find that sweater or had they finally sold it or got it off the floor LOL!  One day, I drove past and the Saks Off 5th was just gone.  So, I'll be stopping by the SOF at this outlet, if for no other reason, to see if that flawed sweater is there LOL!

Thanks, wildcat.  Have a great day.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

All things in moderation for me, except maybe leather and heels. I do have a top that has the lace up feature in the front neckline (no photo), and a pair of capri  pants that feature lace up on the sides as seen here in this stock photo.

newLthrCapris.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have this that laces up the back

fairchild lace-up front.jpg

fairchild lace-up.jpg

and this

ITC lace-up front.jpg

ITC lace-up.jpg

and this

Oso lace-up front.jpg

Oso lace-up.jpg

Respected Contributor

In addition to the top in the original post, Talbots currently has many items with lace-up detailing (dresses, jackets, tops, pants).

Honored Contributor

Not a lot of pants so let's rectify that!

over the top lace-up pants.jpeg

Talk about taking a detail and running with it! I'm mostly speechless......

Honored Contributor

I want these in more colors!

white lace-up.jpg

Woman Wink