Respected Contributor

Re: "Just order your regular size."

@granddi wrote:

........And it does me no good to ask the models what size she is wearing. Most of the time they are XS except for Jacque and brunette Maria. 

I don't think this is the case. I won't list them all here, but they have models of many sizes, from XXS to XL (occasionally 1X), and usually more than one size in a show.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Over the years I have learned that Susan Graver trousers and Isaac's 24/7 are pretty true to size.  Most Denim and Co is okay, but, certain styles just don't stay true to size.  I usually size up on tops w/Isaac and some D&Co.  

Trusted Contributor

They should say "just order your regular size, and pay $10 just to try it on and return, and we'll send you a too many returns letter for your trouble."   Woman LOL    We need all the facts.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm finding that I am ordering more and more from Chico's. Just too much inconsistent sizing at the Q for me.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Models would need to give their height, weight, hip, bust and waist measurements as well as in-seam, etc.  That is the kookiest question they ask on QVC.  It means ZILCH.

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I'm finding that I am ordering more and more from Chico's. Just too much inconsistent sizing at the Q for me.

NAT:  I am buying more from Chico, Dillard and VonMaur.  

Honored Contributor

Inconsistent sizing is why I don't order much clothing online from the Q or any retailer. I prefer trying things on in stores because I make fewer shopping errors and don't have the hassle of returning items that don't fit. When I do take a chance, I always check the online measurements, but that is not a guarantee it will fit either. 

A few weeks ago I ordered a sweater in small (37" chest according to garment chart) which gave me one inch of leeway as I am a 36 bust. I am a small or medium in tops and sweaters in brick and mortar stores. The SG sweater was too big. I "just ordered my regular size", and it didn't work. I have learned that I usually can go down one size in most Q brands from my regular size, but when the xs chest measurement is smaller than my measurement, it just makes no sense. I would never take an xs back to a dressing room in a brick and mortar store.