Esteemed Contributor

Re: "It's everything" super,super ridiculously

@Perkup wrote:

@BAMMA wrote:

I totally agree. I wish she wasen't allowed to be on with her fashions. She NEVER SHUTS UP. The poor hosts can barely get a word in. I just hit MUTE on my tv and if I don't like what I see I change the channel. SHE's got to go, or be muzzeled!!!

Not going to happen.  Pretty sure they own her line, and they're not going to do anything thatmight interfere with SG sales.  We can only wish. I wish they could envision what they might be selling if they would do something to quiet the  flapping tongue. There are those who think she's cute, and as long

as they exist, SG will continue to yap.

I will take her anyday over  LG....Amazing, its everything, its important....etc etc...constantly

Valued Contributor

I have to turn Q off when Amy starts in with the high pitch squeals and when Shawn begins to prance.  

Esteemed Contributor

There wasn't much time to present Isaac's long sleeve shirt tonight, so Shawn said it was going to have to be a "quickie quickerton."  I can't remember hearing that phrase.  At least it was something new.  ☺️

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched much today; is Lori still obsessed?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

LOL Is wash, rinse, and repeat using whatever "phrase de vendor/host" I now order online and dont watch much of the TV presentations anymore. When I do the TV watching I find myself saying bad words as I just want to see the measurements and colors.......all the rest is "word salad" to me. LOL I know my attention span can be short with non productive babble so online seems to work for me. LOL easy peasy, problem solved. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have a rule I live by with QVC.  If I make the mistake of turning on an SG show, I change the channel as soon as she repeats PERFECT, ADORABLE, SUPER SUPER SOFT, etc. three times.  (I only count the first of the two super supers.)  It's rare when I get past one item. A great money saving measure, which works well with other vendors as well.

@Perkup wrote:

I have a rule I live by with QVC.  If I make the mistake of turning on an SG show, I change the channel as soon as she repeats PERFECT, ADORABLE, SUPER SUPER SOFT, etc. three times.  (I only count the first of the two super supers.)  It's rare when I get past one item. A great money saving measure, which works well with other vendors as well.

I agree and do the same.  I don't watch nearly as much as in the past.  Also, I wish the hosts would state the full price of items instead of saying "you can get this home for $15" when in fact it is 6 payments of $15.

Respected Contributor

The obsessions and the prancing and the word games get me.Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

It's "sick,"  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

like very "sic" Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

wildcat fan wrote:

There wasn't much time to present Isaac's long sleeve shirt tonight, so Shawn said it was going to have to be a "quickie quickerton."  I can't remember hearing that phrase.  At least it was something new.  ☺️

QVC no doubt has marketing people who work with the host team on their sales techniques.  Part of that training probably is words which can get the viewer excited about the product, and they may even supply a canned list of phrases and words, which could explain why some do sound like they are reading from the company script when presenting.  At least Shawn comes up with her own original phrases and words -- even if they don't make any sense. How's that for a positive spin about KilingerWoman Wink