Esteemed Contributor

Re: "I've Never Seen Another One Like It"

Two items - one dressy, one casual.

Dressy - a butter soft shell pink suede dress that was low cut in the back w/ a fabric that draped down back. (Dry cleaner ruined it. Sigh. I had saved and saved and saved. It was divine).

Casual - As others have said, shorts that don't have tight legs. The ones I had were Liz Claiborne, back when that was an actual great brand. They hit at the perfect spot on my leg. Were all cotton. You would buy one size bigger, wash, then perfect fit. Had several pairs for years and years and years. Now, it's impossible to find structured cotton shorts that hit at right spot on legs and don't have too tight legs. It has to be just the right amount of fabric so that when you walk you have them bunching up on you. I can find cotton knit, but those are imo, more casual than I sometimes would like to wear.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I'll bet you the yellow coat got pushed to the back of the closet when you were trying to find heavier coats, than heavy coats kept coming up with the yellow coat floating back!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I still miss the Jessica Holbrook linen jackets. They always felt so wonderful, and I looked so pulled together.

Super Contributor

For me it is a pair of shoes I owned about 25+ years ago. While I have owned & still own many pairs of beautiful shoes & boots, this one pair was my favorite. They were an open toe clog with studs on the sides & a buckle strap that went across the top. They were like a saddle brown color, blond-ish wood or wood like on the bottom. They were very comfortable and I could wear them all day without any pain. They made my pedicure look really cute & they went with everything (that was my style), especially jeans. The studs were unique, kind of western-y. After a few years (yes years), one of the studs fell out & I never wore them again. I think I kept them a few more years (lol -just in case), before I finally chucked them. White mountain has the closest looking shoes, but not close enough.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoechic OMG, I had a pair of White Mountain shoes too that I loved and had also for a good 25 years!   Mine were white sandal type with a cork wedge bottom.  They were the prettiest and most comfy pair of shoes I ever owned, wore them all summer, every summer until they literally started to fall apart.  But 25 years!  It was crazy good and I have never found a pair like those again either!