Highlighted
Honored Contributor

" I think she's coming back this summer"

Was Kali's response to "when is Iman coming back?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: " I think she's coming back this summer"

@Andreatoo wrote:
Was Kali's response to "when is Iman coming back?"

I have a feeling she is too..just purcahsed another pr of her ponte pants, and her shimmer top...the clearance prices are a good deal!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Cali Northagen was a bit evasive because it's rather well known that the current collection of Iman merchandise is caught up in the departure of Joy Mangano business.  I speculate from Cali's hint about Iman returning this summer that Iman is working with HSN to bring the line back.  That would be great if things can be worked out!

Honored Contributor

My sister just called me and told me that the news is on the HSN forum that Iman is coming back, YAY!!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I was hoping, for you alls' sake, she wasn't just trying to appease...

We all know what the H doesn't stand for Smiley Wink

Just last night I turned it on for a sec to see what the TS was. I was just in time to hear Leslie proclaim, in no uncertain terms, that your videotape from the home security system is unquestionable proof in a court of law...

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I was hoping, for you alls' sake, she wasn't just trying to appease...

We all know what the H doesn't stand for Smiley Wink

Just last night I turned it on for a sec to see what the TS was. I was just in time to hear Leslie proclaim, in no uncertain terms, that your videotape from the home security system is unquestionable proof in a court of law...

@Andreatoo  Smiley LOL That's pretty funny, because I have heard from acquaintances who work in the court system in Cook County (Chicago) that some defendants are using fuzzy home video evidence as a "that's not me defense."