Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MM13    Please tell us they weren't distressed jeans.  We already heard from one customer complaining that her distressed jeans had holes and were in dreadful condition.  I would not think Carole Hochman is selling jeans though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MM13    Please tell us they weren't distressed jeans.  We already heard from one customer complaining that her distressed jeans had holes and were in dreadful condition.  I would not think Carole Hochman is selling jeans though. 

Hahaha, no, not jeans. 2 were pocket issues, one was inside the placket of a jacket and  the last one was a very obvious seam at the neckline.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered clothing from QVC for a very long time due to sizing and quality problems.  I received an expensive blouse a couple years ago that wasn't sewn together at the back yoke.   I sent it back as "defective," but they charged me return shipping anyway. 

I'll only shop at local clothing stores now so I can inspect and try on items before I buy.  I got tired of having to pay to try on clothing from QVC and other online sources.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt