Regular Contributor

Re: "Fruity" Fashion

I bought a green sweater with pink pineapples a few years ago from LCNY and have two charm bracelets with fruit and a pineapple pendant that I bought from Dress Barn last summer.  I get compliments when I wear the sweater.  So yes, I guess I like "fruity fashion".

Trusted Contributor

Fresh and fun....D & B has a couple of cute lemon and pineapple theme bags that are popular.  I rarely buy prints, but it is uplifting and puts a smile on your face.

Honored Contributor

Pineapples seem to be popular.

These earrings are cute

lolakimono wrote:

Frequent Contributor

if my name was Liz Lemon I would wear them. Smiley Happy honestly I think one top would find a place in my closet this summer. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

lolakimono wrote:

I bought this bag a week or so ago and love it.  It is so cute and perfect for spring. I am not sure I want to dress in full pineabble but love a little pineapple accent.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Coming soon-

Esteemed Contributor

Fruit?! If I may be so presumptuous how about a theme thread focused on the year of the sleeve? Or the very popular lately laces? (Not lace)

Trusted Contributor

Andreatoo wrote:

Fruit?! If I may be so presumptuous how about a theme thread focused on the year of the sleeve? Or the very popular lately laces? (Not lace)

I think you should start one.  Sounds interesting.

Deb

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View