New Contributor

"Clearance" Items That Should be Wardrobe Staples

Why are the So Comfy Bootcut pants on clearance? They have good reviews.  I have been waiting for months hoping they would be restocked. It's very discouraging that every time I find pants that are comfortable and fit, they always wind up being discontinued. I am at the top of the size chart and finding pants in a store is nearly impossible unless I want to wear sweat pants all the time. The designer pants are cut too small for my figure so those are not an option either.

You did the same thing with Dialogue dress pants. I've been wearing the ones that I have almost daily for the last 12 years. I have no idea what I will do when they finally wear out. There doesn't seem to be anything comparable out there.

Why can't you keep these staples in stock and restock them when they run out? Is it really necessary to replace them with something else?

Honored Contributor

Re: "Clearance" Items That Should be Wardrobe Staples

Why wouldn't you want a price break on something you like?    Usually they "clearance" when they have broken sizes or colors.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

ITA!  I haven't tried the So Comfy Bootcut pants, but I still wear several Dialogue pants that I bought years ago.  They have held up better than any other pants I've gotten from QVC. I would like for them to keep these basic wardrobe pieces in stock.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is nice that they have the How Comfy pants on clearance price.  They have pretty good reviews, so maybe they'll bring something similar back next fall.

New Contributor

I would love it if they were clearing out the weird colors and odd sizes. However, they have never replaced the basic colors such as blue, black and brown. That's what I've been looking for for months. 

Respected Contributor

It's unfortunate, but true, that when QVC clears out items, they do not return.

Respected Contributor

I don't think they always choose to discontinue an item. Sometimes they say that they are no longer able to have an item manufactured, due to any number of circumstances, so they have to discontinue it.