Valued Contributor

Re: "As is" shipping cost higher than regular priced

@sunshine&rainbows Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was snowed in up here for the past few days. I'll certainly pass along your feedback, but I can't make any promises.

Brittany 

Super Contributor

@Brittany-QVC

Your so cute!

No worries, my friend, I do not expect anything, it is what it is...

Like they say "That's the price for living in paradise."

Take care of yourself so you can take care of others ~ sunshine&rainbows

Valued Contributor

He he! Yeah, it was a winter paradise this weekend! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

If I remember correctly it's An item that could have been worn on air by model or returned.  Tags are off the clothes. I haven't had any problems with the 10 items I've purchased this way in just one month! 

Valued Contributor

Hi @Brittany-QVCIs it a mistake for this Linea A273861 jacket S/H to be $5 and other Linea items are $3?

Valued Contributor

@Tylerpoo Yes, I believe that shipping & handling price is correct. I'll forward your feedback about the S&H being higher on that particular item though! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Brittany, I think I talked to you before.  There are 2 AS IS ED on AIR products that have either the same or higher prices than the NEW items.  The first one is:

H207697 AS IS Set of 2 Wood Bead Garlands

H206406 NEW Set of 2 Wood Bead Garlands

where the price of the "AS IS" S & H charges is HIGHER than the price of the NEW S & H charges.In this case, the higher price of the AS IS shipping charges makes the both AS IS and NEW items cost the same.

The second item is:

H205975 NEW Set of 5 Decorator Candles

H210310 AS IS Set of 5 Decorator Candles

Where the price of the AS IS item is higher than the price of the NEW item.  This is not the first time this has happened.  I contacted customer service before regarding another ED on Air item with the same issue.  This time, I have contacted Customer Service several times over the last 3 days to no avail.  As a customer, it seems to me QVC is "monkeying" with prices.  THIS UNDERMINES OUR TRUST IN QVC.  Does QVC care?  If it does, these things should not happen at all, and if they are mistakes, customer support should be acting promptly to correct issues that are brought to their attention.  Thank you in advance for your assistance in bringing this issue to Management's attention.

Respected Contributor

With all the online shopping that happens these days I wish some merchants would realize that the shipping will deter people from buying from them.  Shipping and handling stops me more and more these days from hitting submit. 

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

They are sneaking in higher shipping costs all the time. If you are interested in one of the items with a $5.00 shipping charge, you have to ask if it's worth the extra two bucks. It does seem counter-intuitive to me that they would surcharge an as-is item. I would think they would do anything to get those out the door.

exactly!  Pay 2 more dollar and then have to launder the item as well.  not me.

Occasional Contributor

i totally agree.  i have basically stopped buying from the q because of the shipping costs.  why should i can buy from many other online stores with free shipping and then take it back to said store for FREE???.  qvc is just shooting themselves in the foot.  more and more online stores are giving free shipping.