Respected Contributor

@ditzier. I have purchased many Logo "as is" items and I have been very satisfied.  I have never received anything that was damaged or even looked like it had been worn.  In fact, most of my "as is" purchases are packaged better than the new items I receive.  I check Logo "as is"  every morning because I really enjoy this line and the prices are so much better.

Respected Contributor

I've found that if the tissue paper is missing in the item's packing it probably is a return but if you go to a b&m store others have tried on those clothes on the rack so what's the difference? I have not had a problem (yet) with any "as is". If the item was stinky or dirty though I would return and expect a TOTAL refund plus shipping both ways. If not I would stop my shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

You will really take chances.  I purchased a garment "AS IS" and sent back same day.  It was worn.  Smelled like someone's B.O. and their awful cologne.  YUCK AND EWWWW. 

Another thought was - do women go around smelling so foul? 

I've had really good luck with a couple of "as is" items.  Almost every "as is" logo I've bought--except for one or two--have been defective, worn or smelling like perfume.  No more as is Logo for me unless there are MANY to choose from as in a TSV that went to "as is".  The one offs are always DUDS.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ditzier wrote:

I do see what you mean Love Roses, guess it could depend also on how long the person kept item and wore it.  Item could be a mess in 30 days, hopefully qvc would not re-sell an item in bad shape.

They do resell it.  A Logo top REEKED of cheap perfume.  It was disgusting.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Specifically, there are many comments on my Logo As Is thread about the condition of Logo AS IS clothes people have received.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/LOGO-AS-IS-GOOD-SELECTION-TODAY/m-p/2345582#U2345582

Regular Contributor

I have had pretty good luck.  Only a couple of pieces received that were damaged.  You can always return if needed.  I say go for it!

Respected Contributor

As Is and Last Clicks items are about the only clothing items I can afford to purchase these days.  But I've always found any items to be perfect.

You could try to get return and original postage paid if you do find something  completely flawed, QVC is very reasonable in this area.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered an "As Is" Oryany handbag and it was in excellent condition.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Linea whisper knit swing sweater "as is" and it came in pristine condition.  Dont think it was even tried on.  I was very pleased.

Honored Contributor

I mainly order as is.  I haven't received anything that was clearly worn.  I've received a couple tops in the wrong color or size.  Vast majority looks like it was never out of the bag.