Valued Contributor

"Anybody" vendor, enough with the jean jacket already

Amal, please stop wearing the jean jacket on every single garmet Anybody makes and you present. .  What it is doing is making every outfit you wear look the SAME!  Whether it is a dress, culottees, pants, or even a top.  

Honored Contributor

Re: "Anybody" vendor, enough with the jean jacket already

@tropics21 @Maybe she feels the need for arm coverage.

Valued Contributor

than pick another item for item coverage, or have anybody design something for the vendor. A vendor who is representing a line should be able to wear all their clothes without having a fear of certain body parts!!!!  You have Angel from Quacker Factory and other vendors who wear tanks, that are plus size and no problem.  Even when Amal wears an anybody tank top, she wears a denim jacket, what is the purpose?  You lose sales if you don't see the garment.  Perhaps they need to get a vendor that doesn't have issues, if that is what the reason for her to wear the same denim jacket on every garment presented for the past 3 plus years

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 did you see the models wearing the garments?

Valued Contributor

APPLES AND ORANGES!  I believe you get my point, but refuse to acknowledge that I am right, that is ok, I find alot of posters sticking up for qvc, more than I care to mention.

Respected Contributor

I live in my jean jacket. I don’t see the big deal.
Valued Contributor

Simply, the big deal is the vendor, representing "anybody" should be able to showcase all their items, tanks, dresses, and other tops that show the entire garment.  The models wearing it has nothing to do with it.  It is the same jean jacket for every garment. If she is showcasing a sleeveless tank top, than let us see the tank top on the vendor! A vendor should be able to wear anything on camera, whether she is regular size, petite, or plus, Angel of Quacker Factor does, because that is what a vendor for a line should do.  She should not rely on the models.  The jean jacket is ridiculous every single presentation. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've always noticed that too and thought it was weird because when presenting you don't want to see the jean jacket but the one they are presenting.

There must be a reason she does it but it doesn't help the presentation.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so bored with every host or vendor stressing, "Perfect with a jean jacket." Some of us do dress neatly. Casual denim is not for every venue. Most of us have a variety of jackets to wear. 

When modeling clothing, show us the item! I don't care about a denim jacket over the item being shown. I want to see the dress or top being sold . . . and exactly how it fits. The denim jacket is covering all the areas that interest me. Not interested in that denim jacket at all; take it off.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Thank you for responding and seeing it like I do.  I don't want to see her same old denim jack, THAT IS NOT ANYBODY, with every outfit she shows.  Some of the posters here, the same ones over and over, continually to make people like me like we are wrong and stick up for EVERYTHING QVC does, always wondered what that is about.