Respected Contributor

"Anybody" Vendor Who Always Wears a Jean Jacket

It might be a coincidence, but every single time I have seen the Anybody vendor, she is always wearing a jean jacket over her clothing.  I can see every now and then but to wear it over the Anybody clothing for EVERY presentation (to me) doesn't speak well about the Anybody clothing.  Why would she feel the need to cover up the garments with that jacket on EVERY presentation?  Strange, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Anybody" Vendor Who Always Wears a Jean Jacket

@santorini wrote:

It might be a coincidence, but every single time I have seen the Anybody vendor, she is always wearing a jean jacket over her clothing.  I can see every now and then but to wear it over the Anybody clothing for EVERY presentation (to me) doesn't speak well about the Anybody clothing.  Why would she feel the need to cover up the garments with that jacket on EVERY presentation?  Strange, in my opinion.

most likely she feels she needs to cover up her body... perhaps body image issues....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

she looks cute in this outfit with the jean jacket.

amal1.jpg

amal1.jpg

amal1.jpg

amal1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

amal1.jpg

amal1.jpg

amal1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

She is very attractive young lady.  I must agree with OP though she does seem to mostly wear the denim jacket and that is the way I have mostly seen her.  She looks good maybe just her preference.

Respected Contributor

I stand corrected. Smiley Happy  Thanks for the photos, Sunshine45. 

Honored Contributor

I guess some feel it finishes the outfit but there are lots of other jackets or cardigans one can wear. I don't find the need as they are too hot for me. LOL!!!

They do say it's cold in the studio at times.

Honored Contributor

are you referring to @SharkE 's daughter Amal?

Woman Very Happy

I think she's adorable.

Respected Contributor

Gonna go out on a limb - but to me it's just a comfort level for her...her signature style that helps her feel at ease.  White finger nails that never change color are also her signature style, I used to think they looked like "white out" but now I like the look.

Honored Contributor

Amal has said over and over she does not like her upper arms to show.  I think she rocks the Anybody with jean jackets.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)