Trusted Contributor

Re: "Allison" Stripe Jacket: Yay or Nay?

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono,

Love the geometry of the back, not the front too déjà vu🌻I agree with the reviewers and their referee connection as well.

Honored Contributor

I like it but not enough to purchase it for myself

Honored Contributor

Love it but it would probably consume a lot of my clothing budget as Lafayette 148 is like a LV bag.  Like both but neither enough to suffer a monetary hit like that for one piece.

Honored Contributor

It's way to busy looking for me. Susan Graver has a nice striped jacket that is new.It is much more to my taste

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimonoLOVE, Do most of my shopping at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. Also. LOVE nordstrom rack. Maureen

Honored Contributor

Yikes ! Fashion fail! Wide stripes are just not good anywhere anytime any design.

This little old lady in the neighborhood wears a similar jacket. She is so strange, hides in the bushes and jumps out to scare the kids. In the winter its hard to see her and she thinks she's funny. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

i never do horizontal stripes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It's very nice, but I'm too busty for all of that going on.  I'd put folks in a trance just by walking past in that jacket.

Valued Contributor

I like the back with the diagonal stripes. I wish the front was the same. L148 is a pricey catalogue. How much is this little jacket?
Valued Contributor

@sligo~I used to shop at Nordstrom all the time. But, now that I’m not able to work any longer; I rarely even look there. Although I did get my long dress for my daughter’s wedding there 3 years ago!