Esteemed Contributor

Re: "A Dress I Have No Business Wearing"

@Bird mama

I know the feeling...You'll have to use your imagination, but will this help?...

72063_2.jpg

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  I love those boots.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Women who think this is a priority with the current state of our world, must have their heads in the sand.  Things are deteriorating rapidly.  Who cares what she has on?   As the other poster said - it's not some obscene outfit.  What's she supposed to do with her belly?  Sometimes it's hard to get all parts of the body to fit in the same size and not everyone wants to run to a tailor. article, nor I didn't read the  do I intend to.  I've seen far worse.   

Then why post on this thread at all?

And because there are always going to be problems in the world -always have been we should all not care how we look and celebrate that we look bad?

and my bolded-

Seriously?

so just go with ill fitting clothing?

She's the one who posted the picture and the article to make people care what she has on as she started the whole discussion

Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Women who think this is a priority with the current state of our world, must have their heads in the sand.  Things are deteriorating rapidly.  Who cares what she has on?   As the other poster said - it's not some obscene outfit.  What's she supposed to do with her belly?  Sometimes it's hard to get all parts of the body to fit in the same size and not everyone wants to run to a tailor.  I didn't read the article, nor do I intend to.  I've seen far worse.   

@misschristy, we are on a shopping channel fashion forum so that is what we are discussing.  We aren't allowed to discuss the current state of our world on this board and the QVC fashion forum isn't the place to do that anyhow.  

You asked "who cares what she has on" but this is now your third comment on this thread so I'd say you care.  The wearer of the dress obviously cares because she posted a blog about it, complete with a photo.