Honored Contributor

"200 Fascinating Collection Of Spring '20 Looks, Trends, and Ideas For Looks"

[ Edited ]

This is a collection from a site called Ideas and LooKz.

Do you see anything you like?

I LOVED a very wide leather belt, a short fabric jacket with large chest pockets in beige, and a long black leather skirt that buttoned down the front.

I notice that $3,000 gathered leather clutch I love is showing more than once!!!

Image 1 of Bottega Veneta The Pouch clutch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZhkUqGcv4

Honored Contributor

Re: "200 Fascinating Collection Of Spring '20 Looks, Trends, and Ideas For Looks"

YES....I'd so purchase all the neutral colored soft suiting (trousers, blouses, skirts, coats) and that Alice blue outfitHeart  Lots of jackets/coats....loved!  Interesting compilation...thanks @ECBG  

Respected Contributor

Re: "200 Fascinating Collection Of Spring '20 Looks, Trends, and Ideas For Looks"

Not one thing. A few for my granddaughters maybe.

Honored Contributor

There are many outfits I liked.  The coats for the most part were lovely, I always preferred a coat over a jacket.  There was a blue and white printed dress I thought was pretty also.  In general I liked the collection, it was full of roomy pants and appealing tops and the fashions looked comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I like many of the classic coats, blazers, trousers, and sweaters.  Love the leather.  No to clunky shoes.  

What I notice most, though, is fabric quality and excellent tailoring.  

I like the handbag; however, it would need to have a shoulderstrap.  I'd leave it somewhere without one.