Trusted Contributor

Re: pricing on lori glodstein items

I do not like LOGO fashions or the thin rayon/span that it is composed of; however, I am glad that it is offered for those QVCers who love it.

We need diverse fashions on QVC so there is something for everyone. Just buy what you personally like and let other people do the same.

Honored Contributor

Re: pricing on lori glodstein item

Her prices are ridiculous considering the quality of the clothing. Maybe a OTO item or lunchtime special priced item would be worth purchasing.

Honored Contributor

I find Lori to be very much into herself.  All these long tops and tons of layers look ridiculous.  I never see women dressing like this which is a good thing.  Her prices are out of control and if you are fool enough to purchase that is your problem.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

Her prices are ridiculous considering the quality of the clothing. Maybe a OTO item or lunchtime special priced item would be worth purchasing.

@RetRN

I have about 35 pieces of LOGO ... and haven't had any issue with the quality of any of them.   Granted ... I don't put them in the washing machine, only hand wash.  

What quality issues have you had?

Respected Contributor

Re: pricing on lori glodstein items

I don't even baby my Logo in the laundry. It goes in the washer and dryer with everything else. I've had zero issues.