Valued Contributor

If you only knew how many fleece sherpa coats I have bought over the years you would be surprised  I think they are great  Last year I gave most of them to the poor because I had them so long  I couldnt wait to buy todays plaid until i saw the 99 dollar price tag  I dont think I ever paid over 50 so this knocked me out   Do you think the price id fair?  Maybe its me

Frequent Contributor
No, I really like the coat and concept but for D & Co, I would have paid $50.00! But then they had an odd looking sweater for $51.00. Prices are getting out of hand for a company that purports to sell thousands of their brands of these items in 24 hour period
Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie 

No, it's not just you.

I really think QVC's prices are at least twice as much as what something comparable in other retail stores would be, both online and brick and mortar.

I don't know who they are hoping to attract and convince to buy. 

Though I know many do but they probably do not have a limited income or need or want to comparison shop.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Prices here are outragous and i am soooo done shopping here !!!!

Besides that we have to wait almost a month to get an order!!!! 

I'm done!

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie I think it's high for a fleece jacket.  I have a couple of Sherpa lined hoodies from LL Bean and they were cheaper than the fleece coat one.  So it['s not just you

Frequent Contributor

The prices at QVC are out of control.  I shop more than I need to for clothing and have stopped buying from QVC.  Macy's and Nordstrom beat them on price every day.  I've been shopping more at the boutiques in my area and finding great buys.  One will even bring a bag of items for you to try at home sort of like Stitch Fix.  If i see something i want on QVC and it's a national brand, i google and buy it elsewhere.  Example: Marc Fisher Feud Penny Loafers are $79 at QVC.  Nordstrom Rack has them for $50 and if i buy $100 free shipping  Crazy!