Valued Contributor

price for shirts is very high

can qvc justify the price for these t-shirts on denim and company they are over 45 dollars for a plain shirt? sorry but that is too high. Susan graver also 70 for one shirt.

Honored Contributor

Re: price for shirts is very high

They had a cute Denim and Co jean jacket with embroidered daisies on it, it was $68.50. People can spend whatever they want on clothes, but for me personally that is way out of whack. I could find a similar or better quality denim jacket for a much better price. I'm a bargain shopper on a budget.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out Lord & Taylor.  They are having a Mother's Day sale, buy one t-shirt get one free.  They do charge $7.95 s&h but I have 3 items in my cart, very nice looking tops, for a total under $45.  D&C and SG are not worth it.  I only buy when an item is $20-$25 at most.

And it's not a matter of not being able to afford it.  I can afford those prices.  It's a matter of getting bang for the buck and my money's worth.    Why pay $35+ when I can get the same quality for half that price????

Trusted Contributor

When it's a house brand, the prices need to be substantially less than department store prices.

QVC's prices are insane.  Denim & Company t-shirts for over $30?  Come on.

LOGO has always been outrageous for what it is.

Susan Graver's prices are also too high.

Honored Contributor

Unless I just have to have it , I wait for everything to go on sale or free shipping. I agree the T-shirts are over priced, for something they make thousands of you should be getting a cut rate price. If you don't care about the price good for you, but I like to get a bargain.

Honored Contributor

You can pay whatever you want for a plain shirt -  maybe $10, maybe $500.   Most of us buy what we're comfortable paying and I don't know anybody who is satisfied with the price of every thing any one store sells.  That'scertainly one reason  why I shop in more than one store.

The only reason I can see to complain that a price should be lower would be if you wanted to buy the item but didn't want to pay its price -  I think that's a real compliment to that item and to QVC.

There are plenty of QVC offerings I don't think I'd buy at any price; never check them out for a sale price because it's not a too-high price keeping me away.  But, no real surprise, those very same items often sell out to a couple thousands other shoppers.

Respected Contributor

QVC prices dont hold a candle to Kohls. I use discount coupons and get Kohls cash. In fact I shop the clearance racks. I never pay full price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw I really cute beachy Denim and Co T shirt earlier but it was 45.50 when you add tax and shipping that is $50 + thanks I do not like the shirt that much

ETA

I have two very cute Jones NY Tee shirts that I bought "on sale" at Lord and Taylor, I think they were 25 dollars each

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I went mall shopping, Macy's and picked up a pair of crop pants, and two  jackets, one zips up the other a pullover hoodie, very nice fabric....all on sale, spent $76.00

Honored Contributor

Too high for some but obviously not too high for the people who buy them.