Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

yeah and another brand at Dillards called nat....something or the other.

I don't always want to pay pert nert 100 for a gown, though. These days with inflation I'm looking for alternatives.

@SharkE Nothing sleeps like their best 100 percent cotton and they will last years and years if you take care of them.  To me they are worth it and usually I can find them on sale. 

Honored Contributor

Yikes! These nightgowns pictured are umm so conservative and old looking. I love wearing cute little nighties that may be a bit provacative. I don't own one full nightgown. I'm always hot at night so smaller is better. Woman Wink

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Yikes! These nightgowns pictured are umm so conservative and old looking. I love wearing cute little nighties that may be a bit provacative. I don't own one full nightgown. I'm always hot at night so smaller is better. Woman Wink

🙄

Trusted Contributor

I can not see the pictures, so I'm unable to comment about what was shown.

As for me, I usually wear crop pj sets - usually with a small pattern in navy or black.  I like to put them on mid-evening; however,  I still need to take our little guy outside to go potty.  The neighbors have a large upstairs window and they can see me outside in our yard if they look out.  So.....I like the dark colored crop sets as they really do not look at all like I'm wearing PJs if someone should be looking out.  :-)