Honored Contributor

at shopnational  dot com /free shipping too.

Honored Contributor

Their, ultra soft ,clothing is very nice also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I prefer Eileen West.  They are comfy and wash well.

Honored Contributor

yeah and another brand at Dillards called nat....something or the other.

I don't always want to pay pert nert 100 for a gown, though. These days with inflation I'm looking for alternatives.

Trusted Contributor

I love nightgowns and robe sets. I have a few from Soft Surroundings and a beautiful set from Victorian Trading.  As much as I like them. I never wear them because I never "lounge". I'm not sure how one would "lounge" either. If I have overnight company, I'll wear a bathrobe if I need to, but once everyone's up and about, I'm dressed.

My beautiful nightgown sets get no love. But they look pretty hanging in my closet.

Trusted Contributor

I don't spend too much on nightgowns which I do prefer to wear, I have been happy with the nightgowns by Adonna at JC Penney, love it when they go on sale too, works for me.

Valued Contributor

I love nightgowns. Pajama sets are not for me. So I ask my daughters for them if they ask what do I want for Mother's day or birthday gifts. There aren't many on the air and hate shopping in stores. Anyone remember Barbizon sets from years ago? They were beautiful, embellished with lace and pretty pastel colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Landsend 100% cotton knit gowns ( midi/ long sleeves).  I wait for them to go on sale and buy several at a time.

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I love Landsend 100% cotton knit gowns ( midi/ long sleeves).  I wait for them to go on sale and buy several at a time.

I love them too! So very soft and like you, I stock up when I can get them on sale.

Super Contributor
The Vermont Country Store carries Eileen West and a couple of other brands that make pretty, summer weight cotton sleepwear. I used to buy Eileen West at Nordstrom in the 90’s, great quality. Now the cotton is paper thin and it wrinkles when washed. But it is soft and comfy, so I bought a couple of gowns recently. Price is premium.