Respected Contributor

YIKES !!

so i wanted to post a review for a pair of SG pants that i recently ordered.  they are so awesome that i wanted to share how happy i was with this purchase (A255913).  this only happened today, so i'm pretty sure my review has not been posted yet. 

after writing a thorough and complimentary review, i hit submit and then the website asked me if i would be willing to contribute some answers to the 'community'.   well, sure, i said yes.  i then proceeded to answer questions to what i thought were regarding the SG pants that i had just reviewed.

after i was done writing the two answers, and immediately after i hit submit, i realized that at least one of the questions was NOT regarding my SG pants, but rather a pair of D&C pants.   

now WHY i ask you, would the Q be asking me for my comments on a pair of D & C pants ... when they don't even know if i have ordered them !!   

my venting is over.

thank you very much.  

Respected Contributor

This has happened to me before, and I don't get it either.  Same thing with a cosmetic purchase.  After I was done with writing my review, they asked if I could answer questions about another brand. Weird!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor
This has happened to me every time I've clicked yes. I don't click yes anymore.
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

YIKES !!

so i wanted to post a review for a pair of SG pants that i recently ordered.  they are so awesome that i wanted to share how happy i was with this purchase (A255913).  this only happened today, so i'm pretty sure my review has not been posted yet. 

after writing a thorough and complimentary review, i hit submit and then the website asked me if i would be willing to contribute some answers to the 'community'.   well, sure, i said yes.  i then proceeded to answer questions to what i thought were regarding the SG pants that i had just reviewed.

after i was done writing the two answers, and immediately after i hit submit, i realized that at least one of the questions was NOT regarding my SG pants, but rather a pair of D&C pants.   

now WHY i ask you, would the Q be asking me for my comments on a pair of D & C pants ... when they don't even know if i have ordered them !!   

my venting is over.

thank you very much.  

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

you have to laugh.  what lamebrains do they take us for?

Valued Contributor

Same problem here.  I try to be helpful by answering questions about Kindle Fire or Tracfone when they have a TSV.  Next thing I know, they want me to answer all these questions about iPad.  I've never even touched one!!!  Smiley LOL

Cosmetics are horrible,too.  They always ask me about brands I don't use.

The sad part is, it makes the whole question and answer segment so unreliable!  I do like to read through them before i make a major purchase.  Often I can tell the answers seem off base compared to the facts I know about an item.  But how many times are the items similar enough that it is not obvious that the answer is wrong?  There are also a lot of customer reviews that bear no resemblance to the item they are supposed to be for.  Smiley Mad

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

same  here. I wrote a review for a SG coat and was asked if I would like to answer ??s about some other line that I had never used. I just about did then realized it was a differnt item. I always attributed odd sounding reviews to the poster, but I guess the blame lies elsewhere . (ahem--QVC?)