Super Contributor

Does anyone know of a nice short sleeve polo shirt?

I want the sleeeves to be almost elbow length to cover my wind shield arms.   Tried Lands End no long enough. 

Trusted Contributor

@crazered - Try Appleseed's, PGA Tour, and Amazon. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know what 'windshield arms' means. 🤔

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

Flabby skin in the underarms  

Honored Contributor

Check out some men's lines.  Being an ex-men's clothing buyer who got a healthy 50% discount, I wore men's polo shirts for years, so many that I still have some left.  They mosty come down to my elbow without looking out of proportion. I had to force myself to start wearing women's tops, it was easy with lunchtime specials and I now have a boat load of Kim Gravel and One World.  

Respected Contributor

Try the hemmed rather than banded sleeved polos from LL Bean. I can't wear the banded sleeves because of the size of my upper arms from strength training.  

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Re: polo shirts

[ Edited ]

Lands' End  has elbow sleeve polos. Maybe you missed seeing them but they have them.

Respected Contributor

Just a suggestion.....did you ever try a bracelet sleeve tee? I like that length. As for brand I like Issac Mizrahi tees. If you want a more dressed up look I like Soft Surroundings.

Super Contributor

Lands End has the sleeve length but not white and with a colar 

Wonder what siz emens shirt I would take if Ii am an XL?

Respected Contributor

@crazered  I think you would be a medium or large in men's. You would have to try both.

Respected Contributor

@crazered    you would need to look at the men's polo chest measurement to fit your bust size. men's shorts are cut straight.

when i was very young and thin i had a teen boy's Izod shirt - it was pink and tight across my bust and snug in the hip.  i wanted a slim fit because i would wear floral skirts with the top. that was a style back then...a larger size would have looked too baggy.