Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Yikes! That's just ridiculous. and for the record I'd like to see you on the outfit of the day thread too! Have you worked it out with your camera?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

Yikes! That's just ridiculous. and for the record I'd like to see you on the outfit of the day thread too! Have you worked it out with your camera?

Yes ma'amWoman Very Happy. I had to buy a tripod for my camera and it's not here yet. I don't know if I told you this but I have a hand disability and stuff can be a little difficult so please be patient...I'm still workin' on it...LOL!Woman LOL @Andreatoo

Oh yeah, that $600 dress...hosts must make good money huh.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SilleeMee

Yes ma'amWoman Very Happy. I had to buy a tripod for my camera and it's not here yet. I don't know if I told you this but I have a hand disability and stuff can be a little difficult so please be patient...I'm still workin' on it...LOL!Woman LOL @Andreatoo

Oh yeah, that $600 dress...hosts must make good money huh.

@SilleeMee

Oh honey don't go out of your way! Don't worry I'll live! LOL don't go spending your money just so you can post a picture. I did not realize it was that difficult for you and I'm sorry

Honored Contributor

I can still hold a folk and a knife...that's really all that matters!Woman LOL Thanks @Andreatoo. BTW...I'm loving your  OOTD thread. Great pictures.