New Contributor

Hi can u tell me the brand and where you purchased the dress in the video for the red carpet face peel advertisment? ty 

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@MAC1975 Who are you asking this question of? If it's one of the hosts, they don't answer here. You can try their Facebook page and maybe get an answer there.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@MAC1975

Red carpet face peel? I couldn't find any such item to look at the video.

You'll have to be more specific with item presented; do you remember the brand?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo I found it! It's A289992. I just entered "red carpet facial peel" in the search bar and one item came up---it actually says red carpet facial KIT, not peel. Anyway, Shawn is wearing the dress in the video.

Don't think it's anything Q sells, but the mystery is solved about what product video and host and dress! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@vermint

thanks. I got a few items when I did it but didn't see 'red carpet'.

I started to watch the video and it's from the LA remote they did during the awards

Definitely not a Q dress!  She probably paid quite a bit at the 'store with the valet' she likes to shop at

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@vermint

thanks. I got a few items when I did it but didn't see 'red carpet'.

I started to watch the video and it's from the LA remote they did during the awards

Definitely not a Q dress!  She probably paid quite a bit at the 'store with the valet' she likes to shop at

Woman Wink

@Andreatoo Oh, yeah!

Honored Contributor

@MAC1975

If the dress on the right is the one you're looking for, you can find it at Revolve.

• The THURLEY Maldives dress is perfect for promenade prances and moonlit slow dances. Allover lace forms an ornate design in an eye-catching cornflower blue hue. A flowy handkerchief hem balances the high neckline and long sleeves for a slightly bohemian feel.
  • 84% nylon 16% elastane
  • Hand wash cold
  • Allover sheer lace fabric
  • Asymmetric hem
  • Hidden back zipper closure
  • Revolve Style No. THUR-WD15
  • Manufacturer Style No. 1305849
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

That would be it but the black one's very nice too even though it's a bit similar to the other one. She looks good in them both. How much is the blue one?

And when will you be participating in the outfit of the day thread?😉 you're someone I would love to see!

Honored Contributor

600+ @Andreatoo