Honored Contributor

Re: ordered 5-5; still not shipped

The sheets which were the TSV on May 7, shipeped 12 days after pruchase and have toured the county and are finally at my local post office

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@AlexisD  That is totally ridiculous that you cannot cancel the order.  QVC needs to get a better system for cancelling when something has not shipped out in over a week.  If you receive an email that your color, etc. is on waitlist they should cancel the order.  Otherwise, I would go to the top and they owe me an apology along with a gift card.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I ordered my first piece from AnyBody on 5/11.  Email said delivery would be 5/15.  Then two more emails pushed out the delivery date.  Then I got an email from Customer Service that they were crediting my account $10.  I thought that was very nice.  Meantime, still waiting for 4 additional items.

HSN is faster about deliveries BUT I've wanted exchanges and gotten refunds instead.  

Valued Contributor

As of now, missing couple of items.  Some are in route, others sitting in main post office of Tampa.  Still some in process...Hope I get one day or get credit when the time is up.

Honored Contributor

I have some stuff from Hanes that’s several weeks since I ordered. They notified customers that there would be delays so not an issue. Just some polos and a bra.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just had my order From May 2nd go from In

Process to Backorder today - so cancelled think I have waited long enough!