Contributor

ordered 5-5; still not shipped

I ordered a pair of Sketchers shoes on 5-5.  Still not shipped, "in process"  

this so irritating.   Three weeks later, I no longer even want them.  Of course you cannot get through to customer service but they will only tell you that the order cannot be canceled and to just return them.

What also bothers me is they had my size and color on the 5th.  Today my size and color are on a watlist.....  so how did my order not  get shipped if they are now on waitlist? 

Valued Contributor

Re: ordered 5-5; still not shipped

I ordered on 5/14  Denim and co. pants... said it shipped,  showed no tracking number.  I just sent to QVC social to see if they can locate my pants.   

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with your aggravation!  I'm waiting for an order placed without thinking about the slow processing and shipping. I never should have ordered  😟  .

Contributor

I ordered the TSV from yesterday.  I'm afraid I won't see my red umbella until November  

Frequent Contributor

I had a similar situation.  Everytime I tried to check the status of the order, there was no tracking information available.  After contactiong Customer Service numerous times, someone told me that it was sitting at local post office.  I asked her to give me tracking information.  When she did, the number was invalid.  Needless to say, the order arrived after 3 weeks.  

Respected Contributor

I’m in the same situation.  I’m afraid to order anything more. 

Contributor

I'm also waiting for my order from the first part of May. Being as QVC & HSN are now one company, I don't understand why I still get things from HSN as quickly as I did before.  What exactly is going on?  I am very irritated.

Super Contributor

I ordered a pair of jeans 5/5. Still in process yet I am unable to cancel the order. I've had this happen with 3 items. Returns are very slow as well. I have not had the same problem with Macy's, J.Jill, Nordstrom, or Old Navy.  they are a bit slower than usual but much faster than QVC, and with better communication.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not ordered from the Q in a while. But I have ordered from Talbots and they are not sending stuff out quickly either. In fact, I ordered a bunch of items that did say in-stock and got a message back saying they had no idea when I would get these items. LOLOLOL (not in a kind way). They are not for any event, since we still can't go anywhere yet, but the last order took so long to get to me, I forgot I had ordered it. 

I know we have to be patient, and I really am trying, but I wish they would just flat out say, we hope to get this to you in the next few weeks BEFORE you hit the submit order. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I would never stand for 3-4 week shipping! There are a lot of other online companies out there ladies that value their customers. I shop Von Maur. I don't have a store nearby but shop onine and I always receive my items withing 3-5 days. Wrapped in a box with tissue paper and a note thanking me for shopping with them. How about that!?

"Pure Michigan"