Honored Contributor

Re: order delivered in a bag of water

OMG! That is very disturbing!   I mean HUH?  How could that happen, let alone have it mailed to you?  Sound like a minimum wage disgruntled worker trying to sabotage QVC to me!

Honored Contributor

If it were me and there were really bags of water, not just damp, I'd have called the police or DEA or some law enforcement agency immediately and if they thought it wise, given it to them for testing.

Good grief today you never know what might be in or on it or where it came from.  I for sure wouldn't mail it back without getting some professional opinion on if it was dangerous or not.  Lots of people along the way might be in harm's way.   Obviously this was done with intent. 

Honored Contributor

There has to be a logical explanation, but I don't know what it would be. Do humans still pack the items? You'd think they would have noticed.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto  - Will you please take a picture and post it for us to see? This is the most bizarre thing and I'm sure everyone here would love to see a pic!  Please post one?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Did you return the water?  Or just the PJs?

LOL   was the water yellow ?

Respected Contributor

Oh boy this doesn't sound too swift...been waiting for 2 tops since Feb 3rd...sure hope they are not filled with water or pee...good grief...please take a picture...this is a mystery
Respected Contributor

Bunjetto was this sent by USPS? I can't understand how a mailing bag containing 2 other bags filled with water got through the Post Office. When you picked up the mailing bag couldn't you feel the liquid inside? Wasn't it squishy?  Anytime I mail something they always ask if the package contains anything fragile, LiQUID or perishable. Have you already returned the package? If so what i you say when asked about liquids? Just curious. 

Honored Contributor

Given the horrendous rainstorms, blizzards and downright freak weather that's been happening around the country, it's possible that in transit the items were subjected to freezing temperatures for an extended period.

When they thawed out, the water remained inside the sealed plastic bags.  I honestly don't think anyone is fulfilling orders and deliberately sabotaging items of clothing by first filling the bags with water.

Without knowing how much water was inside the bags and the general condition of them, how long the package was in transit and via what route, it's nigh impossible to find a logical answer.  But I'm sure there is one!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well if there is any logic in this at all I sure would like to know what it is.  I have received broken, missing items, wrong orders etc but never anything like this.  The bags of water is not like a filled balloon bag of water with the clothes floating around it it ... its more like  the irems are soggy soaked in a pool of water..    I don't know the color of the "liquid" as both items are black and I was not touching anything in there after seeing that.  Called CS... I don't think she believed me..they told me send it back... i said water and all? ... she said yup...ok packed it up put it outside on my enclosed porch for pick up.   Yeah this is so bizarre it happened to me and I don't even believe it!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

Okay so that's a little different from clothes in a bags filled with water. I think most of us took you literally and pictured bags of water not soggy clothes. A few other posters have complained about receiving wet clothes. I'm sure QVC would like to find out what's going on here. Good thing they wanted the items back water and all.