Honored Contributor

At first I thought it was a good idea for the Q to make changes to the programs but now I am sick of seeing David on two 2 or 3 hour programs, and fashion seems to be cut.  I hardly watch anymore because of boredom. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I get your frustration but even worse then no clothing is I've been watching the repeat of p.m. Style On Q2 and more than an hour in they've only had three items!? It's ridiculous how much time they spend on each thing! No wonder they talk so much garbage, how long can you speak on one item?!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like all the make-up thrown in either....

I wonder if they just can't get the Designers in for too many shows. Maybe things don't sell as well when they throw in an Isaac top without Isaac there....and they aren't going to be there for one item.

Honored Contributor

When they revamped the show and that table and yellow mug showed up, I knew AM Style would take a turn for the worse.  Who needs a table to show fashions?  But let's plop here to show the 80% of the items in the show, which have nothing to do with fashions.

I'm starting not to watch the show(s) either, just do a quick look online for the aired items. 

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty good at holding my own during a conversation with friends but I agree @Andreatoo ...I could never talk like they do about 1 item....I find myself not watching to much anymore, just check online what was recently aired....

IF the website is working and you can actually see was was shown...we all know that sometimes you can not see what was shown in an earlier program.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they sell more makeup then the clothing which for what it is not worth the higher cost. I agree they should stick with clothing items and not makeup or skin care.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
It's been going like that for a while, and PM Style is similar with overlong beauty demos although they show more fashion. QVC tries to push it wherever they can. It probably won't be long until we see beauty items in cooking shows. "Here's a makeup look inspired by all of our color options on these air fryers."

@Cumbercookie13 : Yes. And we have to look beautiful while we're slaving away in the kitchen! Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~