Honored Contributor

I think the beauty items are a HUGE money-maker for the Q (big profit margins), so they'll sneak them in wherever they can!  Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

It is a style show, not a clothing show. Style includes many things, such as clothing, all sorts of accessories, shoes, beauty items, etc. Having beauty items in a style show is not equivalent to having clothing items in a beauty show. 

Honored Contributor

Your point has been the same main point I have made for years.  I only watch videos now.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

Looks like they didn’t have that many clothing items in Saturday morning’s show either. 

I would rather not see any beauty items in the style shows. 

Honored Contributor

Re: only 3 clothing items??

[ Edited ]

I turned it off at about 8:15AM, when it seemed like there would be almost no fashions, other than the dress Leah had on, which I guess might be shown later.  Sad....it used to be such a fun program to watch.  And I often felt so inspired to buy!  Not any more.

I forgot....they did show skinny tees (yet again, and again, and again).

Respected Contributor
It's been going like that for a while, and PM Style is similar with overlong beauty demos although they show more fashion. QVC tries to push it wherever they can. It probably won't be long until we see beauty items in cooking shows. "Here's a makeup look inspired by all of our color options on these air fryers."
Trusted Contributor
I no longer watch any of these shows live. I record and then fast forward through them stopping here and there when interested in a particular item. Usually takes 1 minute +/-
Respected Contributor

I used to enjoy A M Style and got up early to watch it.  I no longer bother watching.  Not interested in beauty; there is certainly enought of it on QVC and don't want to see it in a fashion show.  I watched A.M. Style to see clothes!

Valued Contributor

I agree, I also wish they didn’t spend so much time on the silly Facebook questions. I know they want the viewers to be involved and go to their Facebook pages to “like” them. They waste time on that question and then rush thru the important features of the product because they run out of time. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree that this show should be all clothes.  There are more than enough vendors to fill up several shows every day.  I hope QVC listens !!!!